Truthfully, how you used to do things has probably changed in the last year. Communication is a priority in everyday life. It’s how we check in on each other, it’s how we collaborate, it’s how we conduct business, and so much more. Finding ways to communicate quickly, simply, and effectively are crucial to success, and that is why we wrote this! We will go over ways to communicate and how they can benefit you.
Texting is the most common form of communication, and there are reasons for that. People check their phones an average of 5 times an hour, and when they do, texts get opened 98% of the time. This makes it an extremely powerful tool for sharing a critical message! For example, text messaging can be a great way for:
- Schools and Universities to keep students and parents informed about school closings, due dates and events.
- Real Estate agents to inquire with prospective leads as well as keep buyers and sellers informed.
- Restaurants and Retail locations to offer promos and specials for anyone who joins their texting club.
Tools like EZTexting, SimpleTexting, and TextMagic have robust texting solutions for full-scale, two-way SMS marketing. All these tools are beneficial if you’re only looking for a texting solution and are okay with another monthly subscription. For those looking to provide information to contacts via one-way texting all while paying as you go for what you use, Ryngly can be a great solution that also allows for:
Texting may be a great method for reaching the masses, but sometimes nothing beats getting on the phone. What takes multiple messages back and forth could be resolved in a few quick sentences over the phone. Some examples of when a call comes in handy:
- Associations comprised of members near and far utilizing conference calls for their board meetings.
- IT Teams working together during a system outage to quickly diagnose and resolve critical IT issues as soon as possible.
- Event Coordinators bringing together multiple vendors communicating quickly and easily to bring it all together.
Tools by Microsoft, Google, Zoom and GoTo all have made us very familiar with the modern conference call, often known as a video call. There is no doubt when video is a necessity, these solutions work if you have the software downloaded for everyone to join. Ryngly looks to fill the gap for all the times video isn’t required. Ryngly dials out to all participants directly to their phone number. No software, no downloads, and no monthly commitments. You can instantly get your team on a call or schedule it out. Finally, you control how much you spend.
Ultimately, how you decide to communicate is a decision only you can make. Each person has specific needs, use cases, challenges and more. What works for one accountant might not work for another, and that rings true across all industries. We hope you have a better knowledge of the options you may have, and a clear understanding that Ryngly can be a great solution for simple communications used the way you want, when you want, commitment free. We built Ryngly for the consumer, and that is why we’re offering a $10 credit to get started today so we can help you solve your communication needs!